Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So I have to start over...

Either I can't remember my username or perhaps its my password. I'm not sure. Anyhow, I can't figure out how to get into my old blog so I decided to just start over. Sometimes starting over isn't so bad.

The previous blog was used more as a bitching area for me. I'm going to do my best to not use this one to only bitch but to reflect and perhaps make myself a happier person. Can't hurt, right?!

I've started over in so many areas of my life so why not here. I divorced at age 30 and started over with Mark at age 33. I've never been happier. That was one of the best times I ever started over. I started over by going back to work last year. I haven't work in so many years and started over by working in a scrapbook store. Ok, so that one isn't so far fetched but hey, I did it. I started over. I stepped out of my comfort zone and actually taught classes every week. Sometimes I taught a couple classes in the same day.

I'm starting over in Illinois now. Back to my old stomping grounds sort of. It's still starting over. Putting down roots and making new friends. It's good to start over and grow.

No comments: