Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cheese Dogs for dinner on Saturday's

We went to our first real cruise here last night. It was at the Dog 'n Suds in Fox Lake. I was surprised - there were probably 60 or so cars there. A few newer Mustangs and one Trans Am were there but the rest were all classic cars. Heck if Saturdays are like this, I'm not going to miss Detroit so much. A typical cruise in the Detroit area were over a 100 classic cars. It got to be where we would see a lot of the same cars and faces but it was nice. We are starting new here. Everyone seemed friendly and we got a lot of compliments on Elvira ('71 Firebird) which was nice.

I brought the camera and didn't even take it out of my purse. I don't know why.....I must have forgot I had it. I even joked on the way home that I should have taken a picture. Guess there is always next week.

I'm not so sure I want to have hot dogs for dinner every Saturday night but for now, what the heck. It wasn't so bad. lol I didn't even get heartburn which is a surprise.

Eric was off fishing with his Dad during the day and then called us as he drove by. He was even impressed and it sometimes takes a lot to impress him.

No comments: